i am itk - 2 major signings

BlueDejong said:
pee dubya said:
I'm going to go out on a limb here too, i am also very much ITK, i've been worried about letting on in case i get my contact in trouble, but i have heard from a very reliable and solid source that we are firmly interested in a two players from Serie A, a left back and a striker, both playing for clubs that Mancini has managed in the past. Negotiations have been dragging on for a while but the deals seem to be edging closer, which definitely fits in with your major revelation here. I can't say much more for fear of being assassinated by Garry Cooks legal team.

Kolarov & Balotelli

wum

BlueDejong said:
pee dubya said:
I'm going to go out on a limb here too, i am also very much ITK, i've been worried about letting on in case i get my contact in trouble, but i have heard from a very reliable and solid source that we are firmly interested in a two players from Serie A, a left back and a striker, both playing for clubs that Mancini has managed in the past. Negotiations have been dragging on for a while but the deals seem to be edging closer, which definitely fits in with your major revelation here. I can't say much more for fear of being assassinated by Garry Cooks legal team.

Kolarov & Balotelli

GET THE FOOK IN THERE!

i cant believe i have not heard this news before!

just logged back on and ive got another 15 messages so for anyone that missed my last post, i left my account logged on last night and came back on to find this thread and a load of pms haha, the person who made the thread is a member on here, jonnymcfc, so feel free to give him abuse or maybe a ban? ha.

mikeee said:
HEY !
I GET MY INFO OFF AJAY AND SPURSMAD

Did Ajay give you the name of the player who signed at 5:00pm the Tuesday before last as the club haven't announced it yet for some reason?

You saw me standing alone said:
mikeee said:
HEY !
I GET MY INFO OFF AJAY AND SPURSMAD

Did Ajay give you the name of the player who signed at 5:00pm the Tuesday before last as the club haven't announced it yet for some reason?
i get my info of the os ..and its always good info

pbibs said:
mikeee said:
ive been told from a source high up in the club that we have 2 confirmed signings in the next week or so, incase ive been told wrong im not going to post names but if you would like more info please inbox me for more.
All i can say is that you will be more pleased with these signings than any others, i think these two signings will show our intent in the transfer market.
Inbox for more info. Peace out guys

Hes posted this shite and then fucked off. Delete this shit and BAN.

Agreed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.