I am not going to overreact if we don't make fourth...

flb said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
It has to be Zab, he had Young and Agbag in his pocket when they swapped sides on Sat.

Zab doesnt do players with pace though mate thats my only worry about him

Are there any quicker players than Young and Agbag in the prem as a wing pairing?

In 41 Years of following this Club we have had some big Games. Tomorrow's Match against Spurs doesn't rate in the Top Ten. Fourth would be a fantastic achievvement with a crack at the Champions League but overall we can see the progress that has been made and will continue to be made. A lack of Champions League Football didn't put Tevez off did it? Whatever the outcome of the last couple of Games the future of Football at the highest level will have Eastlands at it's heart.

Top post Pam.

I've had a similiar conversation with my dad on the phone. Looking at the table you'd have to go back a long long time where in a season in the top flight we'll finish the season with the following -

1/ at most 8 defeats (that's assuming the worst happens)
2/ scored 70 plus goals

I'm not trying to say that I wont be gutted if we don't get 4th as I think this season is a very good opportunity to get into it but there will be more times to come.

I've been quite negative over the season both under Hughes and under Mancini at times (negative tactics spring to mind) however I'm more than willing to put my hands up and say that this season overall has been fooking brilliant and roll on next season!!!!

City Till I Die!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.