i AM the biggest blue on bluemoon!

bobby chariots said:
UUBlue said:
Took the wife to Torquay away whilst on honeymoon. I think we won 4-0. Would have been 25 or 26 September 1989.
The winner
unless someone missed parents funeral/their own wedding for a game

i missed my best m8s wedding to go and see leeds v city in the fa cup when we won 2-1

salfordpaul said:
because.....................

1) i went to plough lane (and york away)
2)i think about city 10 times every minute
3)my mrs booked a trip to prague as a surprise but i said no we were playing sunderland
4)when i got a ban on here.....i cried a little
5)i don t like red (no clothes etc....don t even use ketchup)
6)i sang louder than anyone else at wembley v stoke!
7)i m going to fulham dressed as a trojan horse
8)when i saw bacon face o/s a restaurant in town i shouted to him as he walked past...." thanks for terry cook ...but your rubbish Mr!!"
9) i have a city tattoo
10) i ve met deniro
11) i booked to go to the Oktoberfest and then found city were playing as well (result)
12)at the semi i trembled when i saw a 12 year old utd fan dressed in black
13) gary cook was a customer of mine
14)i ve joined all the cup schemes
15)when city were in the 2nd division i loved our visionary play, beating loads of teams by big scores

beat that bluemooners !

I stayed with Rob for 4 weeks beat that

salfordpaul said:
BlueRob01 said:
Mate - you lost it on the location though surely..
You need to get out of red land and come poshin it to Prestwich like all Salfordians...

are you sure!?? salford is full of blues!! was at schalke in a pub with about 150 blues! went to town last week after wigan and met loads of salford blues! ignore the myth!
Salford full of armchair rags and they dont count so Salford is blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.