i AM the biggest blue on bluemoon!

Balti said:
i kne albert davy said:
i8rags said:
I went to Southend for a full members cup tie, beat that.
I'll see that with a Torquay United away in league cup nil nil 83 and raise you a youth cup game at Sheff Utd(1-1) cos Caton was playing.

Yep I was at that Torquay game too. I was the one with the airhorn pretending it was a big occasion! Dire it was.

But I'll concede defeat on the other game ;-) lol
Think it was 2nd round we won 2nd leg 6 nil if memory serves me right, got knocked out by Villa 3 nil at their place i was at that too pretty much went to every game back then, oh the folly of youth.

City played a game in my back garden once and I got up out of my armchair and opened the curtains to watch it. Beat that...........

JoeMercer'sWay said:
i reckon if you did a survey of all city fans you'd have about 35,000 blues who were at york away.

Why do so many bang on about going to York away as being the greatest sign of loyalty. It was Wrexham away on Boxing Day that we went to at our lowest ever point.

Anyway I've got a 6 digit supporter number - unlike all you bandwagon jumping 7 digitters.

When i was a kid end of season at maine rd i ran on pitch and ripped some grass out, Forward 10yrs i looked in tub and grass was brown and dry. So rolled it in a cig paper and smoked it a part of main rd is in my lungs forever.that was about 26 odd years ago.

IOWBlue said:
M18, was that the one when Wiekens scored a cracker?

That's the one. Four of us went, I was the only one who went into the ground - the others stayed in that pub that overlooked the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.