I believe I owe you some pics...

Ric is now "onside" with the club and has obviously agreed to keep them off the site.

Is this the day Bluemoon officially loses it's independant status?

They're still on mancityfans.net

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=41174" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewt ... 56&t=41174</a>

Didsbury Dave said:
Ric is now "onside" with the club and has obviously agreed to keep them off the site.

He's sold out! Shame on you Ric ;-)

they are looking brilliant,

I like the boots, anyone know how much they will go for and how many have been made?

I can't see the pics at the moment as I'm at work, but if they are of the new kits as I suspect then they are already on the messageboard in the Bluemoon FAQ thread.

For all the conspiracy theorists, there is nothing in any of the moderator logs to imply that any of the moderators have removed anything from this thread or edited it in any way at all :-)

Cheesy said:
I can't see the pics at the moment as I'm at work, but if they are of the new kits as I suspect then they are already on the messageboard in the Bluemoon FAQ thread.

For all the conspiracy theorists, there is nothing in any of the moderator logs to imply that any of the moderators have removed anything from this thread or edited it in any way at all :-)
No they're a different set of pics, with home, away, third and the two keeper kits.

I updated the FAQ with these new kits anyway.

Didsbury Dave said:

Last edited by pattym on Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Patty removed them mate, nowt to do with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.