I bought my Everton away ticket today..

jpinblue

the woman in the city box office told me the only tickets left are 'restricted views'
i knew all along goodison is a shitehole with walls and pillars everywhere, but do you think 'restricted view' seats will cause me a big problem?

jakeplattinblue said:
the woman in the city box office told me the only tickets left are 'restricted views'
i knew all along goodison is a shitehole with walls and pillars everywhere, but do you think 'restricted view' seats will cause me a big problem?

yes. get a periscope.

kidding. ive been to goodison a few times. its not that bad.

cool. i reckon if i am like looking at a wall i can just shift everyone up or go stand at the back somewhere! :)

this is the view in the away end...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=114353" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=114353</a>

kippax88 said:
this is the view in the away end...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=114353" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=114353</a>

isnt that the family stand? i was in there once, i just moved down to the front!

i had restricted view at anfield this season if its anything like mine good luck if the ball went above head height i was fucked if it went past half way line ........fucked yet what a fucking great day it was

ill just move, and tuck myself in somewhere where i can see.
looking forward to the day but not the game. :( bit of a shitter

I look at this Everton game , and out of all our remaing away fixtures this seems , to me , like the most winnable for us.

Arteta probably out , JO inconsistent up front , they won at our place , City showing improved form , a reasonably 'lucky' away ground for us , and the law of averages means that we could well win here ....... so you'll need a good view!

we really need to win another away one, it HAS to happen once more this season, and yeh everton should be our best chance.
just depends if our 'away' team turns up again though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.