I bought my Everton away ticket today..

black mamba said:
I look at this Everton game , and out of all our remaing away fixtures this seems , to me , like the most winnable for us.

Arteta probably out , JO inconsistent up front , they won at our place , City showing improved form , a reasonably 'lucky' away ground for us , and the law of averages means that we could well win here ....... so you'll need a good view!

Under Prem Rules he is NOT allowed to play against us.

The reason all that is left is restricted view is that Everton will not allow city any upper tier tickets until the lower tier and the paddock infront of it is sold out.

i am not best pleased withthe TO...i went there...asked for tickets with unrestrcted views...and it ppears they have given me tickets that re restricted even tho she said they had unrestricted left!

not best pleased if that turns out to be the case

It says on the website that tickets are £29, I have been charged £32 is this right

BULLENS ROAD LOWER STAND

BLOCK LV3

Last few games at Goodison, ive been in their end. Top balcony. Great view,pretty high up though, and their fans are pretty reasonable so long as you behave yourself. Whenever ive been in there, theres always been a couple of other city fand knocking about!

I think mine last year was unrestricted.........

3447as9.jpg

Can anyone shed any light on this please

It says on the website that tickets are £29, I have been charged £32 is this right

BULLENS ROAD LOWER STAND

BLOCK LV3

is it the paddock thats £29 then bullens road lower £32

tpot said:
Can anyone shed any light on this please

BULLENS ROAD LOWER STAND

BLOCK LV3

is it the paddock thats £29 then bullens road lower £32

6 page thread further down, the £32 tickets are unrestricted lower tier.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=114353&start=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=114353&start=50</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.