I can still feel the eyes welling up......

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
And I can still see those Rag faces at the SoL, and those Black Cat fans serenading Fergie with BlueMoon as he boarded the Rag coach. Hee hee! Happy times!

The Sunderland fans doing the Poznan is a personal favourite!

That video makes me choke back tears every time I watch it. It still seems surreal how we managed to do THAT. They can have their 19 titles, none of them were that special and none ever will be. That sort of finish comes once in a lifetime, it's like the Haley's Comet of football.

Ive got Tylers commentary as my ringtone and text alert, cant stop arranging texts and calls when I am amongst ceretain groups, childish but oh so funny!!!!

Tuned it for the first ever Monday night Super League game last night.

The 1st scene of this momentous occasion was: "Aguerooooooooooooo".

Then the caption - "Now it's our time".

Man City - Ruining Super League intros since 2012.

This clip doesn't show you quinn saying STUPENDOUS! It's fucking brilliant.<br /><br />-- Tue May 22, 2012 9:09 pm --<br /><br />
warringtonblue said:
Ive got Tylers commentary as my ringtone and text alert, cant stop arranging texts and calls when I am amongst ceretain groups, childish but oh so funny!!!!

How do you get that? Tehehehehe getting all giddy.

I watch the footage from 90:00 mins onwards daily and it still makes me nervous and excited even now! We were at corner flag where David takes the corner for Dzeko and I can't even remember seeing Kun zoom past after the goal such was the crowd carnage at that crazy moment in time. Re living it with various clips just doesn't get boring!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.