I can still feel the eyes welling up......

Jimbob said:
Why Do I Still Get Nervous? said:
McKenzie'sGoalWasBetter said:
.... and the goosebumps all over and Ive been watching these clips for over a week!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=C9JyCzbBACw&NR=1

Its foooooooooookin magic

Just an idea that I have adopted all you BLUE people: When ever I see a person wearing a CITY top (any type) Whether it be a complete stranger or not I just make a point of catching their attention & shouting CHAMPIONS, CHAMPIONS, CHAMPIONS! Any where in public Give it a go my fellow BLUE buddies! This will never get boring trust me! To get the adrenalin pumping even more just have a quick look around to see people faces, all RAGS stand out a mile & truely are pissed off! ;-)

Oh I don't know, that sounds too crazy for me heehee

'Blue people'? You sound like you're talking to an Eiffel 65 convention 'I live in a blue house with a blue window'

Gotta be on the wind up surely?

200% no wind up mate "I'm BLUE, DA, DA, DE, DA, DA,DARRRRR.... pics on FB. BLUE ROD STEWART WIG, BLUE FACE! LOL we live on a BLUE PLANET overlooked by a BLUE SKY o & later a BLUEMOOOOOOOOOOOOON! LUV IT!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.