I cannot believe that LIVERPOOL is not sold out for City

Re: I can't believe it ain't sold out yet

I was thinking this before (not about people not going to away games)

But with the mad rush of Wembley tickets and clogged up phone lines, how will people get them? (unless they are on sale in the usual ticket offce above the club store).

ConnorMCFC said:
I was thinking this before (not about people not going to away games)

But with the mad rush of Wembley tickets and clogged up phone lines, how will people get them? (unless they are on sale in the usual ticket offce above the club store).
You can order on phone. Phone lines usually in the afternoons havent been clogged up. Not bothered if it sells out or not, but will guarantee the 1500 hardcore will be there. Come on City

I bet next season when we sell out anfield real quick some be on saying " how am I supposed to ever get a chance to go"

Well here it is this season if you let it pass tough shit

And why haven't City put the Sunderland tickets online?

That's incompetence.

dw7 said:
I bet next season when we sell out anfield real quick some be on saying " how am I supposed to ever get a chance to go"

I blame supporters clubs ;-)

ConnorMCFC said:
dw7 said:

I blame supporters clubs ;-)
You could be right maybe they didn't take their usual allocation

Not that surprising really. Expect it to sell out next week but I do remember someone saying that the ticket prices were high for a crappy old ground. We've had a very expensive season with all the extra cup games and Wembley's going to cost an awful lot, especially for those with family.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:38 am --<br /><br />Not that surprising really. Expect it to sell out next week but I do remember someone saying that the ticket prices were high for a crappy old ground. We've had a very expensive season with all the extra cup games and Wembley's going to cost an awful lot, especially for those with family.

Well it would be £69 for my ticket and a junior plus petrol, parking etc for a night match on a monday that`s on TV. This in a week where I`ll be spending another £200 to go to Wembley. A no brainer for me.

Just found out i can go so.....
Anyone know if i go down to the ground now can i get Liverpool tickets from the ticket office above the Club shop?
Or would i have to join the masses in the wembley queue at the stadium box office outside?

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.