I can't believe i'm saying this but...

blue remix said:
I know he's injured but where was he on Saturday? Was he even there to watch his team mates? Phenominal player who will go in the transfer window.

he was seeing a doctor with permission from both Mancini and the club - both could have said no Tevez you are coming to support the team at Wemberley - but he didnt - dont blame the fookin player for doing what he was told to do - his first job is too get fit and play as many games as he can.

If anyone is to blame blame the club or Mancini but not the player for doing either as instructed or something the club sanctioned.

Fookin ridiculas that one of the best strikers we have seen is getting slated by people on this site after one good performance - he will go in the summer that clear for all to see but he has a job to do and that is play as many games as possible to help us finish top 4 and lift a cup.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
funny how we won Chelsea away and Liverpool away without him...oh wait.

Some of you are an absolute disgrace.
Your right and its also funny how much we need him in the derbys just look at how ell we've played when he's played....oh wait

dctid said:
blue remix said:
I know he's injured but where was he on Saturday? Was he even there to watch his team mates? Phenominal player who will go in the transfer window.

he was seeing a doctor with permission from both Mancini and the club - both could have said no Tevez you are coming to support the team at Wemberley - but he didnt - dont blame the fookin player for doing what he was told to do - his first job is too get fit and play as many games as he can.

If anyone is to blame blame the club or Mancini but not the player for doing either as instructed or something the club sanctioned.

Fookin ridiculas that one of the best strikers we have seen is getting slated by people on this site after one good performance - he will go in the summer that clear for all to see but he has a job to do and that is play as many games as possible to help us finish top 4 and lift a cup.

I wouldn't slate him at all I think he's excellent. I was just wondering where he was thats all. like i said. Phenominal player

JoeMercer'sWay said:
funny how we won Chelsea away and Liverpool away without him...oh wait.

Some of you are an absolute disgrace.

I forgot how well we always play in derby's with him in the side...oh wait. And I also forgot that we would definitely had won those games with him in the side and the fact we were already 1-0 down at liverpool when he got injured is irrelevant...

how can anyone call him? it doesn,t matter if he was not there, we have just had the best victory over united since 1968 we should be trying to get him to stay?

He's never been as important as the media, and some on here, made out to be, but he's an excellent player with an incredible work-rate and I love watching him, and he works well with Johnson and Silva especially. Them three can rip open defences with passing and moving. We should try to keep that together if we can but it's not essential by any means. Stay if you want Carlos but if you go, so long and thanks for all the fish.

Also, as I said before the start of the season, Kompany should be captain. He's more deserving.

I would be delighted if he stayed but he has to change his attitude imo. He's not been the same since handing in a transfer request and whilst I'd be sad to see him leave we now have the funds capable of replacing him. The only thing for certain is that the Tevez of the past few months is not good for the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.