I can't believe i'm saying this but...

I don't think we should just let him go because on his day he'll win us the league but i agree we need to find some happy medium where he doesn't control the club, on the pitch he can be outstanding but off it.... The transfer request saga was ridiculous and if he tries to hold us to ransom again or anything similar then he has to go.

I'm not saying it wasn't united in the first place but Saturday was a real dressing room uniter and brought the lads together as a team and to experience what we need to get used to and the man who leads this squad wasn't there! It will seriously damaging for moral when he comes back and is instantly given back the armband.

I know he's been captain of 95% of the games this season but the FA Cup win was a big triumph for the football club not just for any one person individually and i believe Kompany is someone who will treat it as such rather than Carlos who probably just has a clause written in his contract that he must be captain and will not take the confidence boosting and morale boosting effects this win will of had. In a way i'm glad he's injured because the momentum of the win will take us into the next few games and he's off form anyway.

Should he remain here though? I don't know but we'll see, we definitely should consider offers but not be done over on the cheap... £25 Million plus Sneijder sounds good to me!

AdamManCity said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
funny how we won Chelsea away and Liverpool away without him...oh wait.

Some of you are an absolute disgrace.

I forgot how well we always play in derby's with him in the side...oh wait. And I also forgot that we would definitely had won those games with him in the side and the fact we were already 1-0 down at liverpool when he got injured is irrelevant...

4-3(L)-set up Barry's goal to get us the equaliser from nowhere.
2-1(W)-CCL1-Scored both goals.
3-1(L)-CCL2-Scored the away goal to get us a shot at extra time.

so basically apart from the fluke goal at OT in Feb the only time we scored against them apart from Bellamy's 2 was when he did.

and you have the audacity to have a go at him, not his fault the rest of the team had been pretty much shite come Derby Day.

Already 1-0 down, we lost 3-0, so we did worse without him and were shite and clueless.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
and you have the audacity to have a go at him, not his fault the rest of the team had been pretty much shite come Derby Day.

Yea, how dare you have a go at a money grabbing mercenary who slapped a transfer request in earlier this season. Bow down and suck on hermans frankenpenis cock (when JMW is finished with it - might be a while)

hello said:
A great player, but a shit excuse for a human being.

Not arsed either way, but under no circumstance should he be the captain of our club next season.

Fully this

audacity to have a go at him,

Pardon me Joe, and with all do respect: do you not remember last December? How he publicly declared his loyalty to the club, in a video even? And then just a few days later he hands in a transfer request. If that is not disrespectful, and to the club and the fans damaging, behaviour then what is?

I recognize the fact that he is a very good football player, but he is in no way immune or unteachable to criticism, and he has put himself in a position where he fully deserves people "having a go" at him. How dare he not showing up for the semi? He's the captain, both on and off the pitch.

Anyway, we lost him last December and soon we will only mention him when talking about our past.

So after one game, a semi-final derby when everyone will be more determined and fired-up than usual, you conclude that we dont need tevez anymore? What about his ability to win a game on his own? His energy? He hasnt been the same player since the transfer request but he still wins us games!

The Fat el Hombre said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Yea, how dare you have a go at a money grabbing mercenary who slapped a transfer request in earlier this season. Bow down and suck on hermans frankenpenis cock (when JMW is finished with it - might be a while)

grow up.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:47 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
funny how we won Chelsea away and Liverpool away without him...oh wait.

Some of you are an absolute disgrace.

this coming from you! lol

you too.

best player we've had at the club for years and some of you are telling him to fuck off? jesus christ, you're worse than I thought.

Tevez is a fantastic player, I'd NEVER sell him at any cost. We need good players to win competitions and league titles. When would selling your top goal threat ever be good?

Matt the Giant said:
audacity to have a go at him,

Pardon me Joe, and with all do respect: do you not remember last December? How he publicly declared his loyalty to the club, in a video even? And then just a few days later he hands in a transfer request. If that is not disrespectful, and to the club and the fans damaging, behaviour then what is?

I recognize the fact that he is a very good football player, but he is in no way immune or unteachable to criticism, and he has put himself in a position where he fully deserves people "having a go" at him. How dare he not showing up for the semi? He's the captain, both on and off the pitch.

Anyway, we lost him last December and soon we will only mention him when talking about our past.

Totally agree. Super post my friend.

He doesn't want to be here so piss off is what I would say.

The club is the most important thing not money hungry Carlos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.