I can't understand any of this silva talk

Your perfectly correct mate, does anyone think the scum wont remember how many players he ripped a new one at the dogturd ground

David Silva is class and would grace any team, the rags hack him down coz they can't deal with his vision, artestry or sublime passing. He came here to win things so trust me despite any problems (pysical or personal) he'll be well up for this one, just watch camel gob's arse pucker!!

I would love to see him knocking the ball about round Ferdinands glass back and making the old duffer turn. Hopefully Scholes will get frustrated with him and resort to kicking him, red card waiting to happen with his notoriously bad tackling (excused and laughed off by Sky pundits of course)

Simply because Nasri, Tevez and Aguero are on fire and we should drop one of our more attacking players to overload the midfield with physical players that can break down United's counter attacks better. IMO De Jong, Barry, Toure must start so we need to drop either Silva, Nasri or Tevez and on current form I'd go with Silva.

1961_vintage said:
No doubt the cynical cnut Taggart will have him targeted.

Count down the minutes until the 1st hefty challenge comes-in on DS.
I think they tried to target him at ot but couldn't get near him, same again on monday david

bugsyblue said:
Simply because Nasri, Tevez and Aguero are on fire and we should drop one of our more attacking players to overload the midfield with physical players that can break down United's counter attacks better. IMO De Jong, Barry, Toure must start so we need to drop either Silva, Nasri or Tevez and on current form I'd go with Silva.

So glad you have nothing to do with Citys tactics, Silva is our best player and must start our big games.

De Jong (who I love) over Silva?

Nobody who knows anything about football would agree with that, imagine the huge sigh of relief in the vermin dressingroom when they see a teamsheet without Silvas name on it.

It would be madness not to play him luckily Mancini is not mad.

bluefandk said:
bugsyblue said:

So glad you have nothing to do with Citys tactics, Silva is our best player and must start our big games.

De Jong (who I love) over Silva?

Nobody who knows anything about football would agree with that, imagine the huge sigh of relief in the vermin dressingroom when they see a teamsheet without Silvas name on it.

It would be madness not to play him luckily Mancini is not mad.
+1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.