I can't understand what Pep says

Yrs but then charge extortionate prices for hearing aids Nhs every time
I use nhs aids to help the 5% hearing I have left. They are brill, I can hear 6% now! Always watch tv with subtitles, but they can't keep up with Pep and produce complete nonsense. Recent example: "United played well"... now i know he couldnt possibly have said that......

And yet if Kompany had stayed fit and he had been able to buy the players that Pep had bought, he'd have done better. Pellegrini was effectively a caretaker manager whilst the club waited for the master craftsman and we all knew where we were heading or trying to go. At the time City became listless and without direction, but perhaps it was inevitable
I agree, Pellegrini knew he was a caretaker manager and towards the end it was glaringly obvious he wasn't arsed. The semi, was a game we should of won against a rarely off form Madrid side there for the taking. But instead of passionately instructing the players to perform and lift the game from his technical area, he sat there in the dugout, arms folded and perplexed as to what to do with his sidekick Crippen. Doctor death and Crippen didn't have a fuckin' clue that night, and they cost us a final place IMO.

I'm in my forties, not deaf, but have to double the volume when pep comes on as it's like he does his interviews with no microphone!

As long as the players can ear him that's all that matters.
C.T.I.D
And when he's giving instructions from his technical area like a tic-tac man at the races, arms flailing and gesticulating like he's on a trip of speed and LSD, can the players still understand him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.