I don't agree, Bobby ....

i just think he's progressed immensely this season and is positional awareness which was lacking in his game has improved significantly.

he got power, pace, defensively he's better than Johnson and Walker and this season, i think he's better going forward than Johnson and Walker.

Everytime i seen Walker play, he just gets his head down and legs it up the pitch catching the ball and everyone thinks "god he's world class" or something. he's got potential, better wingback maybe.

But i'd put Micah ahead of Walker then Johnson now because he has overtaken them in my view. I think he has still has things to learn and progress, but the best english right-back at the moment in time and i'd say that to the media instead.

inGavious said:
i just think he's progressed immensely this season and is positional awareness which was lacking in his game has improved significantly.

he got power, pace, defensively he's better than Johnson and Walker and this season, i think he's better going forward than Johnson and Walker.

Everytime i seen Walker play, he just gets his head down and legs it up the pitch catching the ball and everyone thinks "god he's world class" or something. he's got potential, better wingback maybe.

But i'd put Micah ahead of Walker then Johnson now because he has overtaken them in my view. I think he has still has things to learn and progress, but the best english right-back at the moment in time and i'd say that to the media instead.
Nah Micah could do without pressure from the media dont you think?

i agree ... anything do to with players should be said to the players, in house. if you are gonna comment about one of your players to the media, i'd big up my player rather than reverse pyscho him and praise 2 other players from rival clubs.

walker is just walcott a few yards further back up the pitch. speedster with no idea what to do with the ball after he's beaten his man.

johnson is out of position all the time. not particularly potent in attack, not a particularly good defender.

both play for media darling clubs and are therefore hyped well beyond their true quality and ability.

micah's not quite the complete right back, but as close as england have got.

bobby well knows this. psychology in action.

inGavious said:
i agree ... anything do to with players should be said to the players, in house. if you are gonna comment about one of your players to the media, i'd big up my player rather than reverse pyscho him and praise 2 other players from rival clubs.

I don't think its bigging up rival rightbacks as it is, agreeing with "world-class" capello's decisions and challenging micah to prove to the new manager that he is the best in business with a continued improvement in his performances. No doubt he is the best rightback in the league. But Harry might think otherwise and he has to prove that beyond doubt because there will always be competition and relative favouritisms shown by managers.

He still gets out of position far too often. As a consequence there are question marks over his defensive abilities. That does not mean there is a better English right back, just that there is room for improvement.

Whatever Bobby says Walker and Johnson are both gash.

Actually don't want any of our players playing international games start of next season they'll be fucked and need an extra month for rest before really getting up to scratch for the premier games let's hope none of our players gets a serious injury

waspish said:
sqblue said:
waspish said:
let's hope none of our players gets a serious injury

er.........

Haha you know what I mean none ;-)

quality typo. or should i respond 'RAG!!!!' ;)

i know what you mean, but representing a country is a double edged sword. spanish players must love the smoke blown up their arses by the press, not such praise heaped on english players though so not exactly a confidence boost.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.