I dont know any of you lot

bluespana said:
I once won a book on Bluemoon. Got to meet Distin and Sun Jihai for my troubles.

And helped accompany a drunken Rascal to COMs if i remember lol

Heeere, comes the essay.
I'm 15. I live in Stockport and I'm still at school. (ONE YEAR LEFT!) - I seem to enjoy sitting on here all day, watching TV, listening to Music and usually just... being teenage ish. Wouldn't say I was popular but hey, I'm me.. I'm happy with where I stand on the Earth. Thats all I care about really, That and my girlfriend of course. (Had, to slip that in there sorry).

Er, Oh and My name is Rob. YAY!

MCfcBOB said:
Heeere, comes the essay.
I'm 15. I live in Stockport and I'm still at school. (ONE YEAR LEFT!) - I seem to enjoy sitting on here all day, watching TV, listening to Music and usually just... being teenage ish. Wouldn't say I was popular but hey, I'm me.. I'm happy with where I stand on the Earth. Thats all I care about really, That and my girlfriend of course. (Had, to slip that in there sorry).

Er, Oh and My name is Rob. YAY!

Hello fella

you keep enjoying yourself :-)

Rascal said:
goat boy said:
Generally too considered and boring, occasional tactics geek here, becoming more forthright and opinionated when pissed. If I was a colour (other than blue, obviously), I'd be beige. :)

I had a pair of beige Farah's once

That sort of thing?

Sort of. Except, for all my faults, I'm not one to be seen hanging around a wrinkly old bloke's arse.

;D

goat boy said:
Sort of. Except, for all my faults, I'm not one to be seen hanging around a wrinkly old bloke's arse.

;D

ha ha ha ha

Like it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.