I dont know any of you lot

Bluemoon115 said:
I'm Gazz.

You need something, you get it from me. Fridge magnets, lampshades, the lot, you get them from me.

Oh, I also have an addiction to caffine and gambling.

We used to have a shell vase seller on here, how are you for them?

Im als looking for a good solid leather satchel from the early 70s era

Feed-The-Goat said:
im just your average type of guy really, discusses on the topics that the normal posters on here talk about (not that theres many)

im in love with Bluebird1 and tueartsboots (although TB didnt know about that untill now!)

also am secretly in love with Aphex, Bigga, TMQ, de niro and stony (where is he by the way!!!!)

I have plenty of love to give

;)

AWWW

Rascal said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
im just your average type of guy really, discusses on the topics that the normal posters on here talk about (not that theres many)

im in love with Bluebird1 and tueartsboots (although TB didnt know about that untill now!)

also am secretly in love with Aphex, Bigga, TMQ, de niro and stony (where is he by the way!!!!)

I have plenty of love to give

;)

AWWW

play your cards right and one day you could be on that list.

lol

goat boy said:
Generally too considered and boring, occasional tactics geek here, becoming more forthright and opinionated when pissed. If I was a colour (other than blue, obviously), I'd be beige. :)

I had a pair of beige Farah's once

That sort of thing?

bluemanc said:
http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=138755&start=0
I'm a nice person.

Where have all your posts gone?

That thread is great, what did you do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.