I dont need cheering up but gratuitous pics of lads please!!

ono said:
AntonDonJuan said:
I think you're carrying too much body fat ono, which puts me off you a little bit, i have some left over clen knocking around if you agree to taking it then maybe we could date, until then your body fat percentage knocks me sick
Gutted. I'm going to buy a treadmill. In 6 weeks you'll see.
Stay off the dianabol with your treadmill, you'll get bad pumps, clen, chicken and water and you'll be in a good enough shape for me to be interested, but i would be embaressed taking you in your current state it's no wonder you can't get laid

AntonDonJuan said:
ono said:
Gutted. I'm going to buy a treadmill. In 6 weeks you'll see.
Stay off the dianabol with your treadmill, you'll get bad pumps, clen, chicken and water and you'll be in a good enough shape for me to be interested, but i would be embaressed taking you in your current state it's no wonder you can't get laid
Dianabol would only bloat me further anyway.

ono said:
AntonDonJuan said:
Depends how high your metabolism is, and looking at you, it's fairly low you fat fuck!

AntonDonJuan said:
You need a haircut aswell, it looks like your mum's cut round a bowl on your head
I'd just got out of the shower in my defence. I'd towel dried it. The sides go quite bushy until i apply some product to it. Don't worry, for our date i will use VO5 styling wax.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:40 pm --<br /><br />
AntonDonJuan said:
ono said:
Depends how high your metabolism is, and looking at you, it's fairly low you fat fuck!
Hahaha

ono said:
AntonDonJuan said:
If you work on your squats you could post a picture in the best arse thread
I could already to be honest. Infact, i might.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...hahahahahahahahaha...hahahahahahahahahaha...hahahahahahahahahahaha...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...fucking hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.