I dont need cheering up but gratuitous pics of lads please!!

Errrrrrrrr . . . . hang on a minute!

I didn't hear any of you knock?

Bugger off on your own thread with your handbag fights please, this is a male pic thread, not a woman thread

FuZzY said:

Bugger off on your own thread with your handbag fights please, this is a male pic thread, not a woman thread
Get back to your loose women forum!

AntonDonJuan said:
FuZzY said:

This is our loose women forum!! So you go find something else to amuse yourself with!

Who's the mod that keeps nicking my Gerard Butler pics off pages 101/102? They keep vanishing into those little placeholder thingys with the red cross on them!

FuZzY said:
AntonDonJuan said:

This is our loose women forum!! So you go find something else to amuse yourself with!

Who's the mod that keeps nicking my Gerard Butler pics off pages 101/102? They keep vanishing into those little placeholder thingys with the red cross on them!
He's a bit too ugly for our manly forum, so the mod's are rightly deleting them to save bandwidth

AntonDonJuan said:
FuZzY said:

He's a bit too ugly for our manly forum, so the mod's are rightly deleting them to save bandwidth
On fire tonight mate. Nice burn.

FuZzY said:
AntonDonJuan said:

There is something wrong with the links, it's not us,

Ducado said:
FuZzY said:

There is something wrong with the links, it's not us,

Hmmmm . . . so you say ??

yohan-gourcuff.jpg
<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:34 pm --<br /><br />
roque-santa-cruz.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.