I feel strangely calm. Anyone else?

taconinja

I should be a bundle of nerves at this point with the final only being a few scant hours away. I'm not though. When the season got started I told myself that I would be satisfied with either a cup or Top 4. Well, we've got one of those and... I'm satisfied. Don't get me wrong. I would love to see us win tomorrow. I'm just... relaxed. I've never been relaxed with us going into a game (and usually not until it's over at that.)

Anyone else feel the same way?

I'm far from calm heading down there with no ticket and either way im gonna be a bag of nerves for the full 90 mins.

I was very calm for the semi. To he point of making my lad really nervous from being so laid back.

This time I'm getting quite giddy and starting to twitch like 'Arry.

just like the OP, very calm

what's there to worry about?

we have fourth in the bag and in a cup final by beating the most hated team in the universe in the semi

tomorrow's a freebie!

Nerves have kicked in already an I've been sayin all week we'll be fine I'll be shaking like a shittin dog come kick off lol COME ON CITYYYYY lol

Not at all

I keep sighing really loud everytime i think about it.

Driving the Mrs mad!

Coming across that (If Stoke win) thread, every 5 minutes doesn't help..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.