I feel strangely calm. Anyone else?

Calm, calm !! fucking hell I want a pint of what you're on pal
My arse is going like a two stroke engine.

Yeah I feel alright - I convinced myself before the Semi when it comes to the big games now... Mancini knows, he's done it before...won cups, leagues etc.

Mancini Knows...(breathe)

At least he f**kin better had do the blue b**tard!

The nerves are kicking in now, I won't sleep well tonight but thats a lot better than the semi as I didn't sleep very well all week leading up to that. I'm a hell of a lot calmer than I was playing the rags in the semi, what will be will be tomorrow.

Calm as fuck.

I was really anxious about Tuesday night.

Told myself before the semi that I hoped there was no controversy and that the best team won and we did.

Trust the players and the manager.

taconinja said:
I should be a bundle of nerves at this point with the final only being a few scant hours away. I'm not though. When the season got started I told myself that I would be satisfied with either a cup or Top 4. Well, we've got one of those and... I'm satisfied. Don't get me wrong. I would love to see us win tomorrow. I'm just... relaxed. I've never been relaxed with us going into a game (and usually not until it's over at that.)

Anyone else feel the same way?

Fuck no! What drugs were you prescribed exactly?

Suprised myself with my calm levels the night before the semi-final, and also for the Spurs game on Tuesday.

I am now, however, fully shitting it about tommorow.

Sleeps going to be tough.

I'm shitting it I've got to drive us down at 5am no way I can sleep I'm playing COD all freaking night!!

I was more nervous about the semi final. That was absolutely horrible until the final whistle blew.

I'm 35 and it’s the first time I can remember seeing city with a chance of winning something (top flight anyway!) .... and reading how other are feeling is really pushing my anxiety through the ceiling..... Come on boys show some steel to match the class you have and we'll be okay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.