I feel strangely calm. Anyone else?

de niro said:
calm??????????????? not a fucking chance, i want that cup.
I usually feel that way, too. Right now though... I'm serene. It's weird. Come what may I feel a great sense of peace and optimism regarding our future.

Perhaps I've been drugged.

I didn't sleep very well Sunday night thinking about this game and the spuds game, monday was fine though when it come around I was very confident about Tuesdays game and I'm really calm now but I'm working in the morning so it feels miles away yet.
I think if I was going there would be no chance of sleeping tonight

I am not calm. This is our first final since I can really remember, why the fuck would I be calm?

I'm buzzing with fear/excitement/ anticipation. I'm more wound up than Christmas, night before holiday, family wedding, derby day, birthday and, add anything else you like, combined!

This is my City in the FA Cup Final FFS! Calm? You're joking, mate.

Chill all, we will win this fcuker.
We will turn up and play to our capablities.
That will be good enough.

Bag of nerves me...

I know this year's primary target was top 4 but winning tomorrow would be massive!!
Can't abide the thought of losing to Stoke...would rather be playing anyone else (rags included)

mammutly said:
I am not calm. This is our first final since I can really remember, why the fuck would I be calm?

I'm buzzing with fear/excitement/ anticipation. I'm more wound up than Christmas, night before holiday, family wedding, derby day, birthday and, add anything else you like, combined!

This is my City in the FA Cup Final FFS! Calm? You're joking, mate.
Not joking at all. I feel confident the manager and the players and the coaching staff and the fans will give it their all. Hopefully, the game goes in our favor. If not, I'm still happy with the team and I'm looking forward to future successes.

Definitely been drugged I think.

what a week it has been for me tuesday champions league thursday news that one of my daughters is having my 1st grandson, all i need now is an hat trick?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.