I feel strangely calm. Anyone else?

I Remember the feeling in 1999 2-0 down! That was my lowest point as as a city fan! I was sat there at Wembley thinking of all those teams I'd be watching again the following season!!! Then We scored! And the rest like people say is history!

So right now I'm so calm I'm comatose! We have 4th in the bag! in a cup final tomorrow with very good chance of winning! If we don't win guess what we will win something sooner than I thought back in 1999 at 2-0 down!

Burtonblue said:
Citizen_Ando said:
Burtonblue said:
Richard said:
Suprised myself with my calm levels the night before the semi-final, and also for the Spurs game on Tuesday.

I am now, however, fully shitting it about tommorow.

Sleeps going to be tough.
Try lots of alcohol...that's my plan :-)

I said I wouldn't drink tonight....how wrong I was. I'm gonna be a wreck tomorrow.
Looks like you picked the wrong day to give up boozing!
Just remember to set your alarm first.....

Yup, it's set alright. 'Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue' Airplane...genius film.

Still high after beating the rags and spuds... starting to think about the game now though... got all my clothes out ready, the same as the semi, going the same route, same hotel, same boozer, same roundabout.... so if we lose its not my fault...honest

colinkelly12 said:
Still high after beating the rags and spuds... starting to think about the game now though... got all my clothes out ready, the same as the semi, going the same route, same hotel, same boozer, same roundabout.... so if we lose its not my fault...honest
Enjoy the day! :)

Either way we're going to be challenging for titles for a good long while. :)

Deffo calmer than I thought I'd be and deffo calmer than the semi. Think the semi had more overtones of trouble which adds to the tension plus the old adage about worse to lose a semi than the final plus if truth be told expectedly to lose to Utd more than Stoke. That said went with mate to Utd and going with him, dad and son to final - therefore need to City to win to make lad happy! COME ON YOU BLUE BASTARDS!!!!!!!

waspish said:
I Remember the feeling in 1999 2-0 down! That was my lowest point as as a city fan! I was sat there at Wembley thinking of all those teams I'd be watching again the following season!!! Then We scored! And the rest like people say is history!

So right now I'm so calm I'm comatose! We have 4th in the bag! in a cup final tomorrow with very good chance of winning! If we don't win guess what we will win something sooner than I thought back in 1999 at 2-0 down!
This is just how I'm feeling. I, too remember that feeling, being 2-0 down with my head in my hands saying "why do they keep doing this to us". Surely we won't let this go now....so so close to winning our first cup for ???? years. The Lads in Blue will do it, and we will be the 12th man. As one poster says " We must destroy them". Come on City!

taconinja said:
I should be a bundle of nerves at this point with the final only being a few scant hours away. I'm not though. When the season got started I told myself that I would be satisfied with either a cup or Top 4. Well, we've got one of those and... I'm satisfied. Don't get me wrong. I would love to see us win tomorrow. I'm just... relaxed. I've never been relaxed with us going into a game (and usually not until it's over at that.)

Anyone else feel the same way?

NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm always calm in the build up to a game no matter how big it is but as soon as it kicks off i'm a bag of nerves. dead cool at the moment but will be on edge at 3 pm tomorrow until the final whistle.

Was calm this morning but watching granada news before and the goose bumps started and the nerves have kicked in.
Gutted me and the lad aren't going but at least went to the semi so alls not lost, Bar-b-que tomorrow at a mates and lots of ale should do the trick.

Enjoy it all who are going and sing your hearts out, was there in 81 and will never forget the feeling after so lets do it tomorrow.

COME ON YOU BLUEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.