I feel strangely calm. Anyone else?

Citizen_Ando said:
Burtonblue said:
Richard said:
Suprised myself with my calm levels the night before the semi-final, and also for the Spurs game on Tuesday.

I am now, however, fully shitting it about tommorow.

Sleeps going to be tough.
Try lots of alcohol...that's my plan :-)

I said I wouldn't drink tonight....how wrong I was. I'm gonna be a wreck tomorrow.

I seriously advise alcohol, it's doing the trick for me !!!

I've been relatively calm all week, untill about 5 hours ago. Now I'm sat here in the dark, rocking.

I'm nervous about tomorrow (obviously) but that eager anticipation mingled with trepidation is what footie at the top level is all about . . do or die cup finals . . magic.
We give our support for these moments (that eve of battle feeling) and I love every tense second of it because this is the fruit of many years.

What I am happily relaxed about is that we're a club on the up. Roberto says that we'll be one of the top few clubs in europe within 3 years and I believe him so I know that I'll have many of these days to come. Whatever happens tomorrow, we're on the up.

rassclot said:
i'm always calm in the build up to a game no matter how big it is but as soon as it kicks off i'm a bag of nerves. dead cool at the moment but will be on edge at 3 pm tomorrow until the final whistle.

I am the same, strangely enough I am a lot calmer when i am actually at a match rather than watching it on TV

bottle of malt whiskey helps. i think the nervous energy is keeping me going. setting off from north wales at 7am. take care blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.