I feel strangely calm. Anyone else?

Im a mixture of emotions at present, gutted to the core because after trying my utmost i wont be at wemberly to see the game, anxious because with us you just never know what is about to happen and happy to see us in such a situation as a school child watching us in div 2 and such I never imagined we would be in the champions league and winning trophies!

shadygiz said:
not me...arse is twitching worse than old 'arry's face at the mo ;(
pretty much the same as me but the red wine is starting to work.......Cmon CITY !!!!

Anything but calm. We're setting off in 4.5 hrs and theres no way I can get to sleep. It's looking like a bona fide 24 hr binge. I just hope it has a happy ending.

MCFC BOB said:
There's a part of me considering just staying up, but I'm not too sure.

Would like to kid myself into thinking I will sleep tonight, but I seriously doubt it.

Very calm. After 27 years of waiting i'm surprisingly nonchalant about the whole thing.

Calm and excited in equal measures. One of my lads at work; ( armchair Scum) - has told me he has bought a Stoke shirt off E Bay for a Tenner; in case we lose tomorrow.

We shall see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.