I hate international week...

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Theres fuck all to watch... England are not even on until Tuesday. Then half of them come back injured.

There isn't any point in weekends if City are not playing.

and all his brethren said..... Amen brother amen !!!!

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Theres fuck all to watch... England are not even on until Tuesday. Then half of them come back injured.

There isnt any point in weekends if City are not playing.
i cant be arsed with internationals although it does generate a bit more interest having some of our lads in the squad but i just want city to win somthing

I can't stand it. Nothing today. Nothing yesterday. Not particularly interested in Tuesday's game, either, except to watch our lads play for England. I hate international football. It is a complete nonentity these days. Why does the season have to be constantly disrupted with this tiresome, boring shite.

I spent yesterday afternoon in Sainsburys buying a hoover for a former player of ours who was out of the country with his mate. 10 minutes was spent on the phone deciding which hoover he wanted before we settled on a model.

Thankfully though, the weekend was saved when I went to town with two of my Faroese mates, along with Scrabster Six, where we drank until 7am and discussed how best to kill whales.

Today I just got drunk in the local

scall said:
I spent yesterday afternoon in Sainsburys buying a hoover for a former player of ours who was out of the country with his mate. 10 minutes was spent on the phone deciding which hoover he wanted before we settled on a model.

Thankfully though, the weekend was saved when I went to town with two of my Faroese mates, along with Scrabster Six, where we drank until 7am and discussed how best to kill whales.

oookkkkkkaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

cityboy1 said:
scall said:

oookkkkkkaaaaaaaayyyyyyy

Yeah. It wasnt what I was expecting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.