I hate the derby

Rammyblues

don't get me wrong I would love us to beat them but for me there is no middle ground I will either be on cloud nine for a month or in the depths of despair for a similar period, it is 26 and and half hours to go and already got that stomach churning shite which preludes every one of these games. Oh I wish it was five O clock on Sunday and the thing was out of the way............ am I the only one?

im the same but at least now they are shittin themselves as well was speakin to one of "them" yesterday and i asked if he was confident and you could tell he was (shitting it)

I agree.....cant think about losing but if it happens,phone gets turned off,dont watch sky sports news for 3-4 days, or read any papers!

The wife's a rag so I'll be watching the match upstairs while she watches it downstairs. Whatever the result we probably won't be speaking afterwards.

There's always a bit of extra spice about derby wins , but it's getting the points that matters most ....... and not winning the bragging rights.

Winning two derbies a season means nothing if you don't perform in most of the other league games .... it's how you do in those that makes you into true champions !

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Dave S said:
The wife's a rag so I'll be watching the match upstairs while she watches it downstairs. Whatever the result we probably won't be speaking afterwards.

Fuck that you should be downstairs near the fridge and that.

Never mind that - how could you marry a rag??!!

My kids say they always know when Derby is a week away - I become Mr.Grumpy-er as anxiety creeps in.

Can't settle,write team selections on bits of paper round the house, play endless City old victories and esp the FA Cup Semi (winds the missus up pointing at me on the screen doing the Poz for the umpteenth time).

And remember all the United players I really hate who have rubbed our noses in it in the past- bit like going to war by demonising the enemy:
Crerrand,Cantona,Keane,Neville,Nistleroy,Evra,Nani and any scot who has played or Managed for them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.