I hate the derby

The reason we all get so nervous is because of how a victory or defeat makes you feel,basically fuckin high as a kite or as low as a snakes belly.
Man for man we are better but they have this winning mentality as a team,something if we get we will become unstoppable.
The fact that clattenberg is the ref is not doing my nerves any favours either.

I hate it until it's over.

Then I either love it or try to forget the fact that it ever happened.

I don't get this whole 'I hate the derby' thing.

Games like this are what being a football fan are all about. Otherwise what's the point?

I always feel so alive on derby day. The prize is too great to do anything other than embrace the whole experience.

Man up blues ffs. You all sound like a load of old women.

black mamba said:
There's always a bit of extra spice about derby wins , but it's getting the points that matters most ....... and not winning the bragging rights.

Winning two derbies a season means nothing if you don't perform in most of the other league games .... it's how you do in those that makes you into true champions !
If we'd won both derbies last season, we would have won the league.

I'll be watchin it at me mams with my lot, while the missus (dirty rag plastic who's only ever been to one rag match and thats coz someone paid for her) stays at home and watches it. Needless to say, we'll probably have a blazing row upon my return home regardless of who wins.

Hate the fact that everyone thinks that this is the title decider, we would be humiliated if we lose and i am just thankful that i have a week off school, too many glory supporters. Even worse tomorrow after the Derby i am going to my rag friends house!
:( Please win City. Just too add so nervous already feel sick!

In theory we could play them 9 times this season:

CS
League x 2
CL two legs
CC semi final
FA Cup + replay.

Obviously that wont happen but, since we're both likely to have good cup runs, the chances of being drawn against them must be quite high. Wouldnt be surprised if we played them 5 or 6 times.

So if you hate the derby you could be in for a tough season.

Hate them, feel sick already!! You want to see me tomorrow, pint for breakfast lol, then walking from quay pub to stadium s***ting it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.