I hate the derby

Dave S said:
The wife's a rag so I'll be watching the match upstairs while she watches it downstairs. Whatever the result we probably won't be speaking afterwards.

Your wife's a....................what ??!!!! Never last........................

Dave S said:
The wife's a rag so I'll be watching the match upstairs while she watches it downstairs. Whatever the result we probably won't be speaking afterwards.

Similar to you, only none of us will watch it on the upstairs TV as neither team have ever won, so, she f*cks off to the pub and I watch it at home ( sorry, can't watch derbies in pubs with gobshite rags, it's more than a temptation to give them a good crack).

We do speak afterwards though, and, funnily enough fall out over a difference of opinion a short time later, especially if they've lost :-).

Normally a bag of nerves by this point but not this season.

We're going to do em, I have so much faith in this squad to do the business.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Dave S said:

Your wife's a....................what ??!!!! Never last........................
Already has..........30+yrs :-)

Rammyblues said:
don't get me wrong I would love us to beat them but for me there is no middle ground I will either be on cloud nine for a month or in the depths of despair for a similar period, it is 26 and and half hours to go and already got that stomach churning shite which preludes every one of these games. Oh I wish it was five O clock on Sunday and the thing was out of the way............ am I the only one?

not any more, its gone by the next day as i look forward to the next game and put more points om our total.
big difference this time round, they HAVE to win to overtake us, yes they will have the ref in their pocket but at 3-0 he wont be able to help them.

Not at all! Our relatively poor record against em (only 2 wins there in 37 years is ridiculous) makes us cautious at best, maybe once we (fans,players, management) get over the pyschological barrier of going there, not being afraid and do what we've been doing so well (in the main) this season, we can enjoy them (be interesting to see how they react if we start lording it over them on regular basis) ctwd..........

The result tomorrow isnt a season changer. The one at the end of the season could be....

I hate them in general because our record in general especially there is shite.

Bobby will go all cautious again tomorrow

Nervous as hell at the moment
But this time I can dear to think that we will beat them at the swamp
COME ON CITY!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.