I HATE YOU CITY

citymad said:
Bastards. But TBH the rags deserved it. Our final ball was woeful and thats what champions have in their locker that.!

No they fuckin didn't, should have been a draw.....stop praising the fuckers.

i feel like i need to vomit after that goal but i drank a can of rasperry soda during the game and theres no way m i going to see red again so i will hold it in.

supermankrypton said:
Shocking, woeful, gutless, passionless, piss poor. Fucking rubbish from start to finish. Why take Johnson off? Delivery on corners was shit, played for the draw. I'm really fucking angry about this. Typical rag cnuts. There was just absolutely no need for such a wretched performance, they were there for the taking today.
See all the idiots are online today, never read such utter drivel, even on here!

citymad said:
I feel sick saying this but you have to admire their never say die attitude. This game could win the bastards the title.

admire??? they deserved fuck all just ike us! fucking typical luck

Holy shit! Some of you lot are really falling apart here! The only thing I can agree with is the frustration of conceeding YET AGAIN in injury time to the scum.

But... if Chelsea win today, it's back to where we were before kick off. In one regard, it's not a horrendous result for us... it keeps Ushited in the title race and they play Spuds next! If they were all but technically out of it, that might have made Spurs task easier next week.

C'mon lads, it's far from the end of the world, or the season for that matter. Let's have some perspective. And as for the OP and "I hate you City", wash your mouth out with soap and kindly go and do one!

Pick your toys up and put them back in your prams, then grow some balls.

We had a tough loss, but we will bounce back, the future is bright, the future is blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.