I have a confession to make..

CTID1988

Went to my mums last night, ended up finding some old photos of me as a kid, and a few of them were me in the back garden wearing a united kit....
Its hardly suprising considering all my family are rags, apart from me and my younger brother (i made sure he went the right way), but i feel so so so dirty.
I saw the light in 1996 when my nans brother took me to maine road to see us play blackburn, it was a crap game and it ended in a draw but since then i was hooked!
Anyway, is there anybody else in this position!? Are there photos of you as a kid wearing that shit agaisnt your will? Please say there are! I feel filthy

CTID1988 said:
Went to my mums last night, ended up finding some old photos of me as a kid, and a few of them were me in the back garden wearing a united kit....
Its hardly suprising considering all my family are rags, apart from me and my younger brother (i made sure he went the right way), but i feel so so so dirty.
I saw the might in 1996 when my nans brother took me to maine road to see us play blackburn, it was a crap game and it ended in a draw but since then i was hooked!
Anyway, is there anybody else in this position!? Are there photos of you as a kid wearing that shit agaisnt your will? Please say there are! I feel filthy

And so you should. I think a street stoning is the only way forward for you

Tied to a lamp post on Sir Matt Busby way wearing only a United shirt, then horse whipped until the shirt is destroyed and finally falls off...........then and only then are you clean !!!!

Puppet Master Silva said:
There's a photo of me in a United shirt at the age of 6 before I could make my own mind up, families are evil.

Think thats around the age i was.
Im wearing the one with the strings on the neck, should of just hung myself with them. My dad is stood behind me wearing that green and yellow one looking a right twat.
I took every singe shred of evidence home with me, all in my kitchen now. Going to put them through the shredder

CTID1988 said:
Puppet Master Silva said:
There's a photo of me in a United shirt at the age of 6 before I could make my own mind up, families are evil.

Think thats around the age i was.
Im wearing the one with the strings on the neck, should of just hung myself with them. My dad is stood behind me wearing that green and yellow one looking a right twat.
I took every singe shred of evidence home with me, all in my kitchen now. Going to put them through the shredder

hahaha, you know the red one I think it was 2000, that's the one I was wearing. It was part of a school project in year 2 I think. "What I want to be when I grow up: Footballer" Ironic looking at the picture.

CTID1988 said:
I saw the light in 1996 when my nans brother took me to maine road to see us play blackburn, it was a crap game and it ended in a draw but since then i was hooked!

Absolutely fucking not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.