I have a confession to make..

Other%20T&T%20%20-%20Brush%20Scrubbing%201.jpg
dettol-liquid.jpg

You know it makes sense.

CTID1988 said:
Went to my mums last night, ended up finding some old photos of me as a kid, and a few of them were me in the back garden wearing a united kit....
Its hardly suprising considering all my family are rags, apart from me and my younger brother (i made sure he went the right way), but i feel so so so dirty.
I saw the light in 1996 when my nans brother took me to maine road to see us play blackburn, it was a crap game and it ended in a draw but since then i was hooked!
Anyway, is there anybody else in this position!? Are there photos of you as a kid wearing that shit agaisnt your will? Please say there are! I feel filthy

Not half as dirty as we feel having you.Scum ****.Glory hunter.Plastic. ;)

my shame relates back to my nan who bought me some shin pads for school she just saw Manchester and thought it was the right ones........managed to scratch off most of the shit but did wear them iirc

When I was very young my brother used to copy everything my cousin did, and at that time, my cousin was into Man United. So my brother decides he is going to do the same thing and asks my dad if he'll buy him a United shirt.

It ended up with him being kicked out of the house at the age of 6 and wasen't aloud in until he sang Blue Moon at the top of his voice in the middle of our street.

He never did anything like that again. True story.

CTID1988 said:
Went to my mums last night, ended up finding some old photos of me as a kid, and a few of them were me in the back garden wearing a united kit....
Its hardly suprising considering all my family are rags, apart from me and my younger brother (i made sure he went the right way), but i feel so so so dirty.
I saw the light in 1996 when my nans brother took me to maine road to see us play blackburn, it was a crap game and it ended in a draw but since then i was hooked!
Anyway, is there anybody else in this position!? Are there photos of you as a kid wearing that shit agaisnt your will? Please say there are! I feel filthy
Turncoat.

Can't say I have ever been in this position growing up in a blue household.......but I do see a way out for you....

I have taken great delight in converting 3 of my nephews to be blues over the last few years.

So get redemption by showing other the righteous way.

Covert them and they will forever be indebted to you.

I used to watch both City and United when i was a young kid back in early seventies Hulme , as i lived midway between both grounds..... but i never , ever , wore any United gear ..... and around 1973 i gave up goin' to the Swamp altogether , it just didn't 'feel right'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.