I have a horrible feeling about Sunday...

an awful lot will depend on our team selection and formation for this game, if he plays three defensive midfielders the crowd will be edgy and i can see us losing possibly by two goals, but would be shocked at any more, two defensive midfielders and it could go either way with a draw the most likely outcome, one DM and a midfield of
NDJ or Barry
SWP Ireland Johnson
with Ade up top with Bellers or Rocky and we will win, possibly quite comfortably.

Blue Train said:
Chippy_boy said:
Is it only me, but I fear we are going to get battered. We haven't lost at home for nearly a year and our form lately has been just diabolical.

Confidence is clearly very low, with passes going astray and players looking like they don't know what to do when they have the ball.

We'll probably be without Carlos and maybe Bellers too. And Viera who, despite his age, could have been a key calming influence on Sunday.

It's a must-not-lose game and therefore I see us being all cagey and worried. And it's MUST win game for them. I just feel they are going to be all over us like a rash.

PLEASE someone tell me I am worrying needlessly???!?

Our FORM lately has been diabolical?

Yet another example of people talking total shit. Here is the current Premiership FORM Guide.

Before you accuse anyone of talking shit, perhaps you should look up form in a dictionary.

It doesn't only mean results. It also means how you are performing.

Liverpool are awful. They struggled to beat a poor Romanian side even with their strongest team (except Torres). I'm pretty confident about this game and if we win then I think 4th spot is safe.

Ollie said:
Liverpool are awful. They struggled to beat a poor Romanian side even with their strongest team (except Torres). I'm pretty confident about this game and if we win then I think 4th spot is safe.

Ollie, phone call.

Ocean Finance i think they said

element_mcfc said:
we normally step up to the bigger teams tho, the mentality will be good for this game

This is the key point. Clearly if we play like we have done in the last few home matches then we are in deep shit. But we all know that isn't necessarily how football works. Teams raise their game for key matches and equally can get dragged down to opposition levels against weaker teams. I wouldn't even begin to try to predict the result on Sunday. I think we are better, player for player, than them but it will just be very interesting to see whether RM can get the team to rise to occasions like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.