I have a horrible feeling about Sunday...

Liverpool were OK in mid-week.

everyone seems to forget the opponents when discussing a game. Unirea just set out to defend and they are a good team

Liverpool have tightened up a lot. I expect Sunday's game to be a draw, and that will do.

This would be my line up for sunday...

.........................Given

....Richards....Kompany...Lescott...Bridge

...............De Jong......Barry

......................Ireland

SWP......................................Johnson

.....................Adebayor

ive got a funny feeling that that twat Kuyt will score in what is a dire game and we'll lose 1-0. Hope to God im wrong

Need to get at Carragher,he's been awful this season,should have walked against the rags because he got done for pace and was lucky in the dipper derby not to get his marching orders.

SSM532 said:

I agree.

I think we'll win. I think Adebayor will be too much for them personally and he'll prove to be the difference. Him and Johnson will run the show, even though Kuyt will threaten our goal. Barry Vs Gerrard is going to be a battle I can't wait to see though!

We will win....I know it, had this vision (not a dream) - it was as if I was there...I seen Adebayor
score a cracker from a Johnson cross and then run to corner flag, pull up his shirt and message of support for Tevez....this will happen.

This is Liverpool, I say we need to show then fuck all respect and get wired in....we are at home and should be going into this game saying we are winners!

COME ON CITY!

What is going at the moment. I am usually an optimist, but everything associated with Cty feels so flat and negative at the moment. I cant disagree about the IP having concerns about Sunday. The truth is we are looking dire of late and are looking jaded.

We are falling apart. Tevez disappearing out of the blue, Viera banned for 3 games, Drawn Chelsea away in the cup (If we can beat joke), Petrov out for a month, Reports of busts up in the camp.

We desperately need to kick start our season again and get a morale boosting win against the scouse. Every player needs to fire on all cylinders on Sunday and put a performance in. Time to stand up be counted and prove we are up for the fight.

hgblue said:
SSM532 said:

I agree.

Me2

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.