I have a horrible feeling

tommcfc

that we might sign bellamy
can anyone else see it happening?
i hate him and i have this suspicion we might buy him but god i dont want us too

tommcfc said:
that we might sign bellamy
can anyone else see it happening?
i hate him and i have this suspicion we might buy him but god i dont want us too

I have that same feeling...NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thought that myself yesterday.

Its just not thinking about unless it actually happens, try to put it to the back of your mind, and think nice thoughts.........something like Villa scoring the winning goal in the Champs League in 2011 and Vincent Kompany lifting the trophy

( I know, Im deluded)

its just an annoying thing eating away at me thats all
what with villa, kaka, buffon being voiced i think it would be typical city if we ended up with bellamy and he's welsh so that could sway hughes

Well the Welsh connection definitely sways Hughes in selecting Chad over Studge.

I share the worry. The mocking we will take after all the talk of Villa, Kaka etc then we sign Bellamy. It could be the nail in Hughes coffin is he gets is way.

svennis pennis said:
Well the Welsh connection definitely sways Hughes in selecting Chad over Studge.

That's not true. Studge has been injured the last few weeks which is why Evans has had a chance. Evans was only ever above Danny in the pecking order for the first few weeks of the season.

I share the worry. The mocking we will take after all the talk of Villa, Kaka etc then we sign Bellamy. It could be the nail in Hughes coffin is he gets is way.

I wouldn't worry about that mate. A few on here have already read Hughes his last rites...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.