I have a sneaky feeling...

Sure we have a chance, an outside chance imo, Ive never seen a liverpool team so bad, united are running on 2 cylinders at best and are in danger of stalling altogether, spurs are a great team for my money and arsenal will always be there or there abouts and probably win it once every 5-6 years on law of averages, chelsea will win it i think this time round with us and arsenal fighting for second, i see it finishing as it is now, chelsea , us , arsenal and united or spurs nicking the last champions league spot, thats good enough for a party as far as I'm concerned, I do however think we will win it in the next 2-3 years and/or the champions league.

I've got to agree with everything fbloke has said. This is our year ladies & gentlemen. With Mario and Kolarov set to return and with money to spend in Jan we can really kick on.

Today's game, Wigan away and Newcastle at home are exactly the type of games Champions win. United and Chelsea very rarely demolish teams (maybe 4-5 times a season), the rest of the time they make sure they win.

We were under the cosh today and also under pressure because the "Typical City" tag was waiting to be attached again but we hung in there and the quality we have was the difference.

Start believing people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.