I have a sneaky feeling...

Let us concentrate on securing 3 points at Blackpool tomorrow. They're yet to win at home and aren't giving a fuck about who they're playing so they'll give us a game. 3 points and we're 2nd again.

Fully agree with comments about the lack of goals / cautious defense approach. Unless we score 4 tomorrow then Bolton, West Brom and Ian Holloways Tangerine Army would've put more in the back of the net than we did after 8 games.

My City attack sides.

mcfcliam said:
lee-mcfc said:
wayyyyyyyy to early..

we wont win the league

You don't seem to have much faith in City, Lee!

Believe...we can do it.

-- Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:17 pm --

jimharri said:
http://www.redcafe.net/f6/united-wont-win-league-season-311288/
Not a happy bunch of campers over there tonight.

Ksf3d.png

Er, no thanks. You stay over there!

A disgrace.

Hear hear.What kind of supporter Says that about his/her own team?Twat.

de niro said:
Spurs fan in peace said:
and you guys lambast Tottenham fans for being arrogant. You haven't even finished in the top 4 yet. Your casual disregard of United and Liverpool is amazing, Liverpool will rally and be in the top 6 and United will be in the top 2. They haven't actually lost a game yet! Who's to say you wont lose tomo? City have struggled to be completely convincing too you know. And before you respond with a generic 'F off spud' etc etc. Forget that I'm a Spurs fan and tell me I'm crazy.

spurs are nobodies, not even a top 6 side this year, i see you fluked more points today with a bent ref..........and so it goes on, well except it'll do you no good this year.

city are so far ahead of you its not true.
wow! Yeah it certainly felt that way on the opening day of the season eh?! Hudds goal today might have gone either way I suppose but I get you guys never get decisions your way, Well earned penalty against newcastle a couple of weeks ago by the way. We're not even a top 6 club? Okay who are six clubs better than us? To any genuine City fans my apologies if this causes offense it's genuinely only aimed at this guy. I like City I come on hear for good football chat. My spurs forum is 'Spursforum.co.uk' where we're not at all arrogant, feel free to join and see. There are some people on here who are extremely arrogant about City. But most of you seem decent<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:47 am --<br /><br />
de niro said:
Spurs fan in peace said:
and you guys lambast Tottenham fans for being arrogant. You haven't even finished in the top 4 yet. Your casual disregard of United and Liverpool is amazing, Liverpool will rally and be in the top 6 and United will be in the top 2. They haven't actually lost a game yet! Who's to say you wont lose tomo? City have struggled to be completely convincing too you know. And before you respond with a generic 'F off spud' etc etc. Forget that I'm a Spurs fan and tell me I'm crazy.

spurs are nobodies, not even a top 6 side this year, i see you fluked more points today with a bent ref..........and so it goes on, well except it'll do you no good this year.

wow! Yeah it certainly felt that way on the opening day of the season eh?! Hudds goal today might have gone either way I suppose but I get you guys never get decisions your way, Well earned penalty against newcastle a couple of weeks ago by the way. We're not even a top 6 club? Okay who are six clubs better than us? To any genuine City fans my apologies if this causes offense it's genuinely only aimed at this guy. I like City I come on hear for good football chat. My spurs forum is 'Spursforum.co.uk' where we're not at all arrogant, feel free to join and see. There are some people on here who are extremely arrogant about City. But most of you seem decent

Spurs fan in peace said:
de niro said:

wow! Yeah it certainly felt that way on the opening day of the season eh?! Hudds goal today might have gone either way I suppose but I get you guys never get decisions your way, Well earned penalty against newcastle a couple of weeks ago by the way. We're not even a top 6 club? Okay who are six clubs better than us? To any genuine City fans my apologies if this causes offense it's genuinely only aimed at this guy. I like City I come on hear for good football chat. My spurs forum is 'Spursforum.co.uk' where we're not at all arrogant, feel free to join and see. There are some people on here who are extremely arrogant about City. But most of you seem decent

-- Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:47 am --

de niro said:

^^^^^^^^^^^ He knows not what he has said ;-)

Spurs fan in peace said:

You're crazy, Liverpool will NOT finish in the top six, what do you base that on ?
they are rubbish this season, yes they have good players but they have no spirit,
no will to win. They'll get a boost maybe from having new owners but as soon as
they realise those owners are not able to spend they will sink again. As for the rags
being a top two side, then you are definitely delusional, I'm guessing you haven't
actually watched them this season. Instead of trying to destroy City fan's
belief you should be bigging your own team's chances of a top four finish.
Or have you already given up on that ?

I think Chelsea need to hit a massive rung of injuries and then yes, we can win the league. We can edge out all the rest imo.

But a fit Chelsea squad will be too much this year. I think we can definitely come 2nd and that would be a massive accomplishment.

HellasLEAF said:
I think Chelsea need to hit a massive rung of injuries and then yes, we can win the league. We can edge out all the rest imo.

But a fit Chelsea squad will be too much this year. I think we can definitely come 2nd and that would be a massive accomplishment.

Your point was well proved at Villa without Drogba, Lampard etc. Though Chelsea were more dominant, Villa had the better chances, and they aren't world beaters.

And the much-lauded Kakuta is absolutely fucking terrible. They will suffer due to lack of squad depth.

As for the Spuds fan who thinks Liverpool will be top 6 - get real fella, they are now a poor side, you're being influenced by the name.

Spurs fan in peace said:
de niro said:

-- Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:47 am --

de niro said:

Nothing against you personally mate but my ire towards you lot goes back to 81 when once again the gods were with you - then there´s 93 QF (we were shite and deserved it) and finally last season. Apart from the 3-4 in the 4th round of the cup we STILL IMO have some fookin ghosts to exorcise with you lot and I won´t feel much different until we do - and some!!
Then there´s your manager - a character of shall we say "dubious scruples" A coont who systematically tapped up and raped our club (James, Berkovich, Cole & Distin) coz he saw us as a bit of a distressed asset at the time. I won´t even go into his dealings at Pompey , needless to say it didn´t bother him to jump ship to their detested rivals and then have the temerity to move back. He put Pompey in the red to buy players then jumped ship and raped them for a song.
As for the VDV deal , I am CONVINCED it was he (& Levy) who deliberately disseminated false information about the Bayern deal - there´s another investigation the hacks should dig deeper into but of course they won´t coz Arry is a doyen of the gutter press - everyone´s favourite spiv and future England manager. His "fackin football manager" retort was Arry in full defensive mode imo - he´s been very lucky so far in regards to his off the field activities although he does seem to have the gift in the dressing room. HMRC awaits his testimony
Needed to get that off my chest - good luck - but not too much!!

ludicrous thread given the timing. we have the type of game that city are notorious for slipping up in today. i honestly believe we will win it comfortably, but let's not organize championship parties before we have played the 8th game of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.