"I have been to Old Trafford"

MeatnSpudsMCFC

Was speaking to some rags earlier, got the same crap 34 years shite.

Said to him have you even been to old trafford before, he said yeah... everyone looked at each other in confusion.

Then he said "I went on Sunday to the Soccer Aid game"

The rest of them had their head in their hands and felt like right twats.

To be honest, for them that probably counts. Can't get tickets, used to go every home game and stand on the stretford end (must have held over 40000 that stand pre sky), it's too expnsive whaa whaa whaa.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

Said to him have you even been to old trafford before, he said yeah... everyone looked at each other in confusion.

Haha, I went Socceraid 1st time I have ever been there, my mate got me the tickets as a bit of a joke. Think he just wants me to sort him out some debry tickets!!! Haha!

jhg1989 said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

Haha, I went Socceraid 1st time I have ever been there, my mate got me the tickets as a bit of a joke. Think he just wants me to sort him out some debry tickets!!! Haha!

Dont sort him fuck all mate, no blue should lose out to one of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.