I have been told some player which Mancini may target...

bell_mcfc

Im not saying im a Man city ITK but i have a friend who works in football in italy and has for some time. He is normally dead on about deals that go on in italy and has even told me a few before that then happened 2 weeks later. For example he knew about Jose targeting muntari from pompey has has when sven took over he told me 2 strikers on there way one being bojinov and the he was not sure of yet. Basically he's sent me an email saying there has been discussions and he knows what type of players mancini is targeting and there all itailan based but a few.

He said moves for Maicon and Chielini are certain and that has been publisised. Chiellini costing around 22m and macion about 19m with Zab going the other way as jose doesnt want to lose macion for nothing and wants some cover. If this doesnt go through, which looks likley, mancini is adiment to get a RB and will look to bring in srna who has developed into a great player. Also if srna came he would be a contender for captin. Another defender which intrests mancini is domenico Criscito.
There is also talk about a replacement incase bellemy eaves with Inters Baloteli on a loan to buy and Mirko vucinic who mancini admires alot. There is talk of one more big money move and that comes in the summer with Pato on the list and city scouts will look at him and also montivolo and jovetic from fiorentina as mancini thinks they will help in midfield.
Thats basically all i have been told at the moment if he tells me anything else ill keep you posted.

V interesting. Thanks

Maicon and Chillieni would be next level for City

Thanks for the post mate, you might want to ignore some posts on here as folk dont take kindly to itk posts....

bell_mcfc said:
Im not saying im a Man city ITK but i have a friend who works in football in italy and has for some time. He is normally dead on about deals that go on in italy and has even told me a few before that then happened 2 weeks later. For example he knew about Jose targeting muntari from pompey has has when sven took over he told me 2 strikers on there way one being bojinov and the he was not sure of yet. Basically he's sent me an email saying there has been discussions and he knows what type of players mancini is targeting and there all itailan based but a few.

He said moves for Maicon and Chielini are certain and that has been publisised. Chiellini costing around 22m and macion about 19m with Zab going the other way as jose doesnt want to lose macion for nothing and wants some cover. If this doesnt go through, which looks likley, mancini is adiment to get a RB and will look to bring in srna who has developed into a great player. Also if srna came he would be a contender for captin. Another defender which intrests mancini is domenico Criscito.
There is also talk about a replacement incase bellemy eaves with Inters Baloteli on a loan to buy and Mirko vucinic who mancini admires alot. There is talk of one more big money move and that comes in the summer with Pato on the list and city scouts will look at him and also montivolo and jovetic from fiorentina as mancini thinks they will help in midfield.
Thats basically all i have been told at the moment if he tells me anything else ill keep you posted.

Take Richards, Take Richards!!!!

I think Mancini will add great flair to this team and if Pato and Maicon come, then I guarantee Robbie's form picks up. I must say that adding a manager with experience in other leagues might be good for us.

Some good names there, I'd give my thoughts about those names mentioned:

Maicon and Chielini are pretty much known by many here. Domenico Criscito plays for Genoa as a left back (decent and young "22" but not good enough IMO for city). Mirko vucinic is Roma's striker and personaly i like him alot. He's got an eye for goals and works "really really hard" for the team (to me he's one of the most underrated strikers out there).

Pato well i guess many know him here allready. Montolivo is a classy midfielder, similar in style to liverpool's new player (aquilani) but less injury prone. Great eye for a pass and decent shot on him, he's all around kind of box to box CM. Jovetic has a great potential but personaly i think he's not ready to play in the premier league yet. He's just 19 so i'd guess in 3-4 years time he'd be ready by then....

smiles said:
bell_mcfc said:

Take Richards, Take Richards!!!!

Need to keep Richards - NITTTGBTT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.