I have been told some player which Mancini may target...

lionheart said:
Zabaleta is a good squad player and doesn't sulk when left on the bench. We should keep him at least until the end of the season.

If you are taking a shot at Micah there, you are way off. Look at how he responded on the training ground we he was sent to the bench. He worked his tail off to back in the squad and is getting back to his top form. He has been better since he was reintroduced to the starting line than Zabs. I like a player who takes it personally when they get dropped from the starting 11. It makes them work that much harder in training to get their spot back and Micah has done that.

warhawkmoski said:
lionheart said:
Zabaleta is a good squad player and doesn't sulk when left on the bench. We should keep him at least until the end of the season.

If you are taking a shot at Micah there, you are way off. Look at how he responded on the training ground we he was sent to the bench. He worked his tail off to back in the squad and is getting back to his top form. He has been better since he was reintroduced to the starting line than Zabs. I like a player who takes it personally when they get dropped from the starting 11. It makes them work that much harder in training to get their spot back and Micah has done that.

The Richard's or Zab argument will be well and truly redundant in a few weeks, and thank f*ck for that!

ell said:
big blueballs said:
yeah and hughes was manager when he signed it, means nothing
Only went on the website yesterday didnt it?
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2009/December/Pablo-Zabaleta-signs-new-contract" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/20 ... w-contract</a>

18th Dec 09

Well, your 15 (so I'd be surprised if you've built a relationship over many years with someone in Italy), and have just named every good player in Italy from the latest Football Manager game, but thanks for th info anyway. Hope some of it is based in reality. Nice post though :)

The really good WUMs go back through their posts and edit in stuff in to them/out of them

Damocles said:
Well, your 15 (so I'd be surprised if you've built a relationship over many years with someone in Italy), and have just named every good player in Italy from the latest Football Manager game, but thanks for th info anyway. Hope some of it is based in reality. Nice post though :)

The really good WUMs go back through their posts and edit in stuff in to them/out of them

Who are you talking to? The OP?

I was reading this with amazement, Predictions followed by three pages devoid of negativity, (well done guys, makes for very interesting reading)

Then flashed the sword of Damocles! (although I have to say the stroke was not as cutting as some on BM would have made)

Interesting observations but I have flu so will not indulge in the power wanks until cured if that is ok.

One question I would ask. Thinking back there don't seem to have been many Italian players who have been sucessful in the Prem (Zola, DiCanio, ......... struggling now) Is there a reason for this and should we worry if we start to resemble Lazio?

Damocles said:

Yes i am 15, but he is a family friend a bit younger than my dad. And as he knows im a city fan he thought he'd tell me what he heard going around.

Damocles said:

LOL Good find Damocles, we have had a shortage of wannabe Wums of late

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.