I have just been told.............Update page 39

He got a bit of stick undeservedly yet he did post a lot of accurate stuff and the few that fell through did so at the last minute...........

IMO he definately had a contact at the club.............

spamalot said:
He got a bit of stick undeservedly yet he did post a lot of accurate stuff and the few that fell through did so at the last minute...........

LOL is that you spursmad?

djelanomcfc said:
spamalot said:

LOL is that you spursmad?

lmaooo init!!

I think its safe to say this really showed what spursmad was doing! He gets some information early on when its just been in the paper and when it's safe to assume there is a good chance of it happening posts it saying that it's a definite! On this occasion unfortunately it either fell through/was never happening in the first place and showed him up!

I have only been on here a few months but since then i've witnessed him get much more wrong than right yet people continue to feed his ego by praising him as some sort of chosen one!

Bojinov The Bull said:
I think its safe to say this really showed what spursmad was doing! He gets some information early on when its just been in the paper and when it's safe to assume there is a good chance of it happening posts it saying that it's a definite! On this occasion unfortunately it either fell through/was never happening in the first place and showed him up!

I have only been on here a few months but since then i've witnessed him get much more wrong than right yet people continue to feed his ego by praising him as some sort of chosen one!

SM def has a contact at the club and it doesn't take much internet searching to find out who it is........ obviously I am not going to say who this is but the contact is def ITK and close to Hughes.

tueartsoverheadkick said:
Marvin said:
Time to move on now, but perhaps in the next window some of you guys will learn to distinguish between those members who know what they are talking about, and those who are just WUMs.

What is a WUM?

WUM = wife under mattress (a bit like a red in the bed)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.