I Hope Brian Kidd Keeps His Job

• Thread starter Deleted member 52846
  • Start date
Kiddo comes over as a genuine and decent guy, Ian Cheeseman's "In the spotlight interview" was very good, think its still available as a podcast

Eccles Blue said:
Have we got a song for Kiddo? It's going to be strange, I have already said I will sing the Mancini song at Reading but I also want Kiddo to know that I support him as well!!
How about

Brian Kidd, Whoaaa
Brian Kidd, Whoaaa
He comes from Collyhurst-y
To Manage Man City

H wont keep his job as assistan, i think thats fairly certain. But as mentioned, would be nice to see him remain at City.

It's essential to have somebody like Kiddo as a number 2 if the new manager has no Premier League experience. I'm sure he helped Bobby hit the floor running.

Wonder if he might move to the academy, as this is where he started at the rags. Everyone credits red nose for bringing those kids through but I can tell you this it was Brian kidd who spent every weekend going out and watching junior football games and finding those players. I have alot of respect for Kidd even when he worked for them.

Top man and I reckon he'll be assistant to whoever the new manager is.

A great bloke to have round the club but definitely not cut out to the permanent replacement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.