I hope Craig Bellamy reads this forum.

Newlunar

Reformed sociopath- Just trying to be....nice.
I'm not being a smart arse but I always knew Bellers would be a class signing.
His goals yesterday and the one against Arsenal were nothing short of world class and the passion he has for the blue shirt is a shining example.
If we'd signed Kaka Messi or Eto the media would be salivating over his performances but because he's Welsh with an edgy side to his persona they' rather concentrate on him giving a rag a well deserved crack.

There's nothing to add to his game. He can play in numerous positions, can tackle, he's fast and one of the best finishers in the prem.

Quality quality player. He'll go all the way with us on our amazing journey to the top.

Good post.

He's a much better player than I thought he was and despite our 6 strikers, is up there with Ade as one of the first on the team sheet.

I love his enthusiasm, and the fact he lynched a rag cements him as a legend.

Many doubted him, I wasn't too sure but what a player. Performance was world class yday, love the guy

Always knew he'd deliver, been a big fan of Craig Bellamy for years and years. Does anybody have an address to write to him? Is it better to send it to the stadium or to the training ground?

He's a fantastic player. If he keeps playing like this both Robinho and Tevez are going to struggle to get in the side.

I never realised how quick the guy is until i saw him play for us live, he's fuckin rapid. He's a much better player than i ever gave him credit for, turning out to be a very good signing

I was happy when we signed him though I did question his price. He's been brilliant when he's played and after hitting that rag, will always be one of my favourite players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.