I hope Craig Bellamy reads this forum.

I didn't rate him before we bought him. How wrong was I. He's rapid, quality finisher and will chase and fight for every ball. Just hope he can stay fit, probably needs resting more than other players but still a great player

I was totally wrong about Bellamy, but i think he has surpassed even his most ardent fans beliefs.

Have to say, i love everything about the guy (ok, cept the Welsh bit!!! ;)) but he has now created one very big mutha f*ckin headache for Mark Hughes and this is the time when we will see if the gaffer can indeed manage some quality players sitting out games.

Cus Bellers has stacked his claim now and only Ade can currently claim the rights to the nod ahead of him.

Robby, Carlos...................... What you got boys???

Always thought Bellars would do a job for us and would rather him play for us than against us.

Despite his critics Ive yet to hear any of his previous managers say anything against him and they always applaud his attitude and dedication to training etc!

Need someone like Bellars in the team to give people like Robinhio a kick up the arse when he feels they are not giving 100% like last year!

I will never forget when he turned out for us after hearing that a close relative of his had died and still managed to give his usual 110% performance!

Just hope he keeps injury free!

I didnt realise just how good he was, when you watch him for 90 mins in the flesh he is awesome, is there a quicker player than him? he is fucking rapid and a quality finisher, Ferdinand couldnt get near enough to him yesterday to even bring him down, he gets my vote over Robbie at the moment.

kippaxblue76 said:
I didnt realise just how good he was, when you watch him for 90 mins in the flesh he is awesome, is there a quicker player than him? he is fucking rapid and a quality finisher, Ferdinand couldnt get near enough to him yesterday to even bring him down, he gets my vote over Robbie at the moment.

Me too - I never thought I'd hear myself saying this but at the minute I would pick Bellamy ahead of Robinho

(Did I really just write that?!!!)

The guy is way too fast. Ask Wio !

I just hope Hughes keeps an eye on him and give him a rest when its needed.

Top class in his last 2 matches at least. I became a fan of him last season before he was injured. Started to show signs of what we had signed back then.

Would I pick him over Robinho?? I think so. (Cant believe I wrote that!!)
Unless Robbie shows his true form and is consistant I think he is going to struggle getting in the team.

I would even pop him on instead of Shauny without a 2nd thought

mancityvstoke said:
I didn't want him...I have completely changed my mind
+1

I never liked him before he signed for us and that's most likely based on the fact that he's the kind of player nobody likes to be up against perhaps. Mind you he seemed to have learned a little of his trade from Alan Shearer, who I'd never liked either.

That's all changed as he's put in a number of absolutely sterling performances in a blue shirt.

does anyone remember when he played for coventry against us at maine road.he destroyed richard edghill that afternoon,always rated him since then.but off the pitch he is a bit of a bellers.loved him yesterday.this season is going to be awesome int it

Sorry, but people were right to doubt him. There's no doubt he has been a first class tw@ at previous clubs. Sorry, but it's true. there's also no doubting his long injury spells that put question marks over the amount of money he cost. Sorry, but that's also true. He's also in 'Last Chance Saloon' to be part of a notable achievement.

What wasn't known is how he'd react coming to City and he's shown he wants to be known for his football. That's fine with me and we can judge him on that. That alone is the reason why he's been a top notch purchase. But nobody knew whether he would come through the injury lottery, did they?

I'm glad he has, because he's been sterling in his contribution to the cause.

I was never a huge fan, more just meh when we signed him but wow! His tracking back and pace is frightening. He shows passion and oh yeah, he chips in the odd goal ;) Great signing and again, nice job Hughes!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.