I hope Craig Bellamy reads this forum.

I was a doubter and I was wrong.

Craig Bellamy is absolute class. A lethal finisher which I had not really appreciated. His desire work-rate and commitment set him apart and he is the first name on the sheet for me.

My wife has always hated this guy, even to the point that she said she would never go to a City game again until he was sold.

Yesterday she changed her mind.

It is going to be very interesting over the next 4-5 weeks watching the players warm up on the touchline waiting to get their chance - Kompany, Onouha, RSC, Petrov, Johnson, Robinho, Taylor - what a bench that would be!!!!!!

I never did doubt Bellers I always said I thought he would be a good signing and so far he is looking good :)

And for what you did to the rag fan that just tops it off ;)

Bellers is my legend

I have to admit that my opinion of him as a player has completely changed. Seems like a top, top signing

I was furious when we signed Bellamy instead of the promised Kaka. Furious that we had a rag as a manager who was making shit signings like Bridge and Bellamy, instead of the kind of world class quality we were seeking. Just shows what I know about football. Bellars was class, and yeah he's a bit of a cnut, but his pace is amazing.

Balti said:
I was a doubter and I was wrong.

Craig Bellamy is absolute class. A lethal finisher which I had not really appreciated. His desire work-rate and commitment set him apart and he is the first name on the sheet for me.

We just need another half-dozen to emulate the committment, enthusiasm for the cause, and mentality.

I wonder if Robinho has this kind of 'winning mentality' in mind.

He and Tevez are the embodiment of everything you would want in your team. Does he have a 6ft 4" brother who has some history of playing in the back four?

is he now in our full strength team over Robinho ?

ie.............. Bellers Addy Tevez

Barry Ireland SWP

Back 4

I wasn't impressed when we bought Bellamy, contrary to the sign in name! I thought he was trouble, over priced and injury prone. I chose this sign in name because I thought, he's a blue now and you get behind your players. I have to say he's been a fantastic signing, his workrate, determination skill and finishing ability have been top class and his goal record for City is impressive stuff, good luck for the season Craig we all hope its an injury free one.

superb signing - not seen him have a poor game yet in a city shirt , however that one stupid moment at the end will probably get him a ban - not much good to city sat in the stand is he ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.