I hope Craig Bellamy reads this forum.

How changeable You lot are ? Pre-season there was pages on how crap he was / he won`t play any games / etc..

Now he scored a couple in Derby he`s a GOD !

Will it be the same for RSC if he plays and scores winner against scum at Eastlands?

Hes amazing. His work-rate is fantastic and the pride, belief and determination he shows while playing for us and also after yesterdays game will win him a place in the heart of every City fan but more importantly a place in the team. Hes incredible and nothing can change my mind about that.

Smug horrible foreign t**t I have to endure at work once said to me with a hint of a sarcastic smirk, "well never mind, you did`nt get Kaka but you have got Bellamy" ........ Oh how I wish Bellers 3rd goal made it as the final kick of the game to ram down his smarmy French kite. I`d rather have Bellamy to be honest, but who would believe that several months ago.

salfordblue-tony2 said:
How changeable You lot are ? Pre-season there was pages on how crap he was / he won`t play any games / etc..

Will it be the same for RSC if he plays and scores winner against scum at Eastlands?

Missed the point much? His dedication and work ethic have won people over, I'd say yesterday just confirmed it

mancityvstoke said:
I didn't want him...I have completely changed my mind
i agree... it wasnt really that i doubted his footballing qualities, but i had dubious over his personal characters and his long history of injuries and to that price... there has been many incidents that lead to that doubt... but one of my friends who is Pool fan asked me why i was hesitant... i explained and he just looked at me and said... just wait til you see him play for your team... he will be brilliant...

And he was right... so far he has shown great character... and starts our defense very high up and is a nuisance for any defenders to meet... and has great finishes

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWQ1atYpfkA[/youtube]

salfordblue-tony2 said:

i said he will have to work his ass of to get in the side and that is exactly what he has done.

he has had the right attitude from day one at this club and hughes as usual is getting the best out of him.

robinho may just find it very hard to get his place back.

100% won over and impressed with Bellers since the day he joined.

You can see it in his face when he scores how much he puts into his game.

As long as he is one of us he has my full support.

Always know he will give 100% all the time coupled with his blistering pace, finishing and all round attacking play.

Keep it up Craig lad and stay blue!

Credit to Hughes too for signing him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.