I hope Craig Bellamy reads this forum.

Craig is a top player

on his day as good as anyone in the league

a future City legend?

Fuckin superb player. Bit disappointed he didn't punch the scruffy red twat harder though.

That first goal was truely magnificent!

and the second one unbelieveable!

No matter how many times I watch it I still dont know how he managed to squeeze it in from that angle!

Switched feet I think going from right to left!

Thats the brilliance with Bellars he can use both feet!!

Something alot of highly paid professionals should practice!

I reckon hes got a good 3/4 years with us yet..people question him as a person but that is the fighting spirit in him..If he was a goody two shoes he wouldnt be half the player he is..

carry on carrying on Craig....yer little tinker :)

Good post blue. I never doubted his ability. Some on here were saying all sorts of crazy rubbish about Bellers, come good now hasn't he lads?

Well done Hughes, and a great signing he has proven to be! "We've got Craig Bellamy"

If Craig Bellamy does read the forum, I hope he doesn't go back and read all the crap that was written about him before we signed him.

Hughes has been proved right, and if CB doesn't end up as a City legend I'll be very surprised. Ironic, as on paper he should be a bench warmer this season! He has proved he has 100% commitment and he's a lot more ability than people gave him credit for. I don't see how he can be dropped while in this form.

If Craig Bellamy does read the forum, I hope he doesn't go back and read all the crap that was written about him before we signed him.

Hughes has been proved right, and if CB doesn't end up as a City legend I'll be very surprised. Ironic, as on paper he should be a bench warmer this season! He has proved he has 100% commitment and he's a lot more ability than people gave him credit for. I don't see how he can be dropped while in this form.

Both goals were world class. Can't see Robinho getting back in the team, especially against the top sides!

He is a awesome the speed he showed for his second goal was amazing he left Ferdinand for dead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.