I hope Jo plays instead of Balo!

Bojinov The Bull

He had a great game the other day and we won 4-1, if you don't stay in the team after that then Mancini is basically saying he has his favourite 11 and if your not in it then your not going to get in it!

I also think he should sit on the bench as part of his punishment for getting sent off, show him he can't just do whatever he wants then waltz back into the team! Plus wouldn't it be great to be able to have a player like him back and be able to leave him on the bench, it would just show our strength to the rest of the premiership....until we lose!

No. It does not mean Mancini has a favourite 11, it means he has a best 11. You forget that Balo scored 2 in his last game and unjustly sent off.

I feel you know all this anyway and are bored and looking to wum.

Stoke are a different proposition than Fulham were last week, i think Jo would stuggle with the physicalness of their play.

That said i am a little worried that Ballo will blow hip top again. West Brom were not a dirty side and he found himself very fustrated with them and the ref - will be the same on Saturday if he lets it happen.

Tbh i would play him because he is probalbly our best striker bar tevez and he was getting kicked to death at west brom and it was never a red anyway sooo play him for me stoke wll be a harder game

we should play r best 11 at every opportunity. ye we won 4-1 but imagine if balo played wonder what the sore would have been then.
and he has already got punished thats what his 3 match ban was for.

stoke city 0 - manchester city 3

tevez (1)
balo (1)
kolarov (1) free kick. come on city!!!!!!!

Jo had a great game and I thank him for that BUT Baloletti is back and will/should be starting.

Bojinov The Bull said:
He had a great game the other day and we won 4-1, if you don't stay in the team after that then Mancini is basically saying he has his favourite 11 and if your not in it then your not going to get in it!

I also think he should sit on the bench as part of his punishment for getting sent off, show him he can't just do whatever he wants then waltz back into the team! Plus wouldn't it be great to be able to have a player like him back and be able to leave him on the bench, it would just show our strength to the rest of the premiership....until we lose!

Using that philosophy let's imagine King Carlos gets sent off against Stoke and gets a 3 match ban.
Do you bench him on his return, even though his replacement coped admirably?

Impeccable said:
Bojinov The Bull said:

Using that philosophy let's imagine King Carlos gets sent off against Stoke and gets a 3 match ban.

My philosophy is you shouldn't change a winning team! Just because Balotellis is a better player than Jo it doesn't mean the TEAM will perform better with him in it! You don't lose anything by playing Jo either, if he's doing badly in the first half replace him at half time! Nothing lost! Its not like he's a defender where conceeding a goal can really set you back!

Bojinov The Bull said:
Impeccable said:

My philosophy is you shouldn't change a winning team! Just because Balotellis is a better player than Jo it doesn't mean the TEAM will perform better with him in it! You don't lose anything by playing Jo either, if he's doing badly in the first half replace him at half time! Nothing lost! Its not like he's a defender where conceeding a goal can really set you back!

So you are saying you would bench King Carlos in this scenario?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.