I hope Jo plays instead of Balo!

I'd like to see Jo get another chance, he did well and should be rewarded for his efforts.

In saying that, how good is our depth now... Mouthwatering.

TBH I can't see either playing, think Mancini will go for Milner. Probably the best option imo, think he will cope much better with the physicality they will all face there.

adammck said:
I'd like to see Jo get another chance, he did well and should be rewarded for his efforts.

Waheeeyy one person who agrees! I think its 'SWP's back' is bored, either that or just a sad bastard who feels he has to post the same comment 3 times on a thread because nobody is taking notice of him!

I think Jo is the better option for the aerial battle than Balo who isn't suit this kind of opponent. Without any decent aerial player upfront, we'll struggle to keep the ball down to play as Hart tends to hoof the ball upfront all the time.

Bojinov The Bull said:
adammck said:

Waheeeyy one person who agrees! I think its 'SWP's back' is bored, either that or just a sad bastard who feels he has to post the same comment 3 times on a thread because nobody is taking notice of him!

Any need for that?

Ok - so you HONESTLY believe this and the thread is not a wind up?

In that case, I may be sad but atleast I am not fucking stupid.

Hence 1 person agreeing with you in 3 pages.

I think Balo starts, its a no brainer really, but its great to know that Jo has buckled down and worked his way into the managers thoughts.

Balo to start at the weekend, and Jo to get another crack against Salzburg.

SWP's back said:
Bojinov The Bull said:

Any need for that?

Calm down, gentlemen.

I was thinking about this yesterday. Jo did as the boss told him to on Sunday. He has scored the odd goal and does flick the ball on as well as even holding the ball up on occasion. Why not reward him for that rather than punish Balo, who could sit on the bench seeing how the game panned out and how the referee was reacting to the players and vice versa? Then bring him on for 30 minutes if necessary. Not the craziest idea in the world from the OP, surely?

SWP's back said:
Bojinov The Bull said:

Any need for that?

Judging by a lot of the reactions and opinions I read on here after matches the fact that only 1 person has agreed is a good thing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.