I hope Jo plays instead of Balo!

Bojinov The Bull said:
Impeccable said:
Using that philosophy let's imagine King Carlos gets sent off against Stoke and gets a 3 match ban.
Do you bench him on his return, even though his replacement coped admirably?

My philosophy is you shouldn't change a winning team! Just because Balotellis is a better player than Jo it doesn't mean the TEAM will perform better with him in it! You don't lose anything by playing Jo either, if he's doing badly in the first half replace him at half time! Nothing lost! Its not like he's a defender where conceeding a goal can really set you back!

Do you understand what an exclamation point is used for?

Agree with the op but not about the punishing part. Jo should start because we won 4-1 and the team played the best football of the season. Balo is a lot better than Jo but why change a winning team? I know its only 1 game but if we carry on playing like that then we wont be far off the top near the end of the season. People are saying if Balo had played then we would of scored more, wrong. Jo worked for the team and did his job, he didnt score or have a lot of chances but he did what he was told to do. Balo wouldnt have tracked back as much and would of been less of a team player plus hes still adjusting to life in England and settling in to the English game. We dont need to rush him and he should be on the bench and then brought on if needed.

i know who the stoke defence would rather be up against and thats jo. largely a passenger in the fulham game, the odd short pass here and there but nothing damaging. got to start balo, the ref is there if stoke go over the top adn they can only be physical within the rules of the game. he's a big enough lad not to be intimidated and i'm sure the other players have been on to him about retaliation. i'd have ade if not balo.

1fingerwillie said:
Bojinov The Bull said:
My philosophy is you shouldn't change a winning team! Just because Balotellis is a better player than Jo it doesn't mean the TEAM will perform better with him in it! You don't lose anything by playing Jo either, if he's doing badly in the first half replace him at half time! Nothing lost! Its not like he's a defender where conceeding a goal can really set you back!

LOL. Just tried reading that by shouting all the way through... Doesn't work!

1.618034 said:
1fingerwillie said:

How does it feel to be stupid? Exclamation mark means its a statement doesn't mean you have to shout it, I may have gone over the top with my use of them but still....i'd rather that that be like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back on to topic.

I'm not a big fan of Jo, however he did a good job last week and it was the most useful i have seen him in a city shirt.

Now for arguments sake, Balo is a predator and 100% better player. But the circumstances in each game change and i'm sure Mancini will make the right choice (whatever that is).

I have no idea who will play on the weekend but i expect about 10 'i told you so' posters to come on if one of them fail hahah!

Enjoy it, we have this depth and luxury...

Bojinov The Bull said:
1.618034 said:

How does it feel to be stupid? Exclamation mark means its a statement doesn't mean you have to shout it, I may have gone over the top with my use of them but still....i'd rather that that be like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irony. Not just for people with irons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.